Energy-saving sentence example
- Others can learn from Texas so that every citizen in the United States will be aware of green and energy-saving tips.
- If you plan to change your lighting anyway, consider installing energy-saving lights in the kitchen or bath.
- By following simple energy-saving tips you can substantially reduce the amount of money you spend on heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- While saving just a few pennies with one small product may not make much of a dent in those bills, choosing a range of energy-saving products can lead to significant financial savings in time.
- For instance, if every household used energy-saving light bulbs, a power station could be closed.Advertisement
- The sensational brightness of these energy-saving lamps makes all other ESL reflectors look outmoded.
- Configured to automatically activate the energy-saving and shut-off functions, it looks after the pennies, so that the pounds look after themselves.
- In rural areas and colder climates, wood stoves are an energy-saving alternative that can save you 50 percent compared to running an oil-fired central heating system.
- They also include features such as low flow toilets and water-saving showers and faucets in the bathrooms and energy-saving appliances in kitchens that are eco friendly.