Enderlein sentence example
- Enderlein and C. Bdrner (1904), and they are very evident in larval may-flies.
- Enderlein (1901) that these cerci clearly belong to a partially suppressed eleventh segment, and R.
- The classification here adopted is based on Sharp's scheme, with the addition of suggestions from some of the most recent authors - especially Bdrner and Enderlein.
- Enderlein (Zool.
- Enderlein has recently shown that the jaws of the Hemiptera can be recognized in a reduced condition in connexion with the louse's proboscis, the modification is so excessive that the group certainly deserves ordinal separation.Advertisement
- This sub-ordinal name has been applied by Enderlein to the " book-lice."
- Enderlein, Zool.
- Enderlein, Ann.
- Enderlein, De M.Advertisement
- Agr.); Enderlein, "Luse-Studien," Zool.
- Originally, however, the Corrodentia included the order which Enderlein has recently separated as Isoptera (see above).