Emund sentence example
- In the time of Harold Fairhair, probably about the beginning of the 10th century, we hear of a king named Eric the son of Kings in Emund at Upsala, whose authority seems to have the 10th reached as far as Norway.
- He was succeeded by his brother Emund the Old, who Emund the had been previously passed over because his mother old, 1050 was unfree, the daughter of a Slav prince and 1060.
- Emund, who was given the name Slemme, had territorial disputes with Denmark in the early part of his reign.
- With the death of Emund, which took place in 1060, the old family of Swedish kings dies out.
- The successor of Emund the Old was a king named Steinkel who had married the daughter of his predecessor.Advertisement
- The Adalhard who had quarrelled with Emund the Old now sent a bishop, Adalhard the younger, to Scara.