Emptor sentence example
- Caveat emptor, or buyer beware, has never been more appropriate than in the housing market.
- Of course, because they may not be new computers, the usual warning applies: caveat emptor (buyer beware).
- Regarding these photos and really remember your Latin, caveat emptor and be wary.
- The rules of caveat emptor apply, but it's definitely worth looking.
- However, many people sell some that were only worn a few times, so it's definitely worth searching - just keep the phrase "caveat emptor" well in mind.Advertisement
- However, in the G-six, the bag mini emptor was redesigned so air flows better through it, making this vacuum slightly more durable than the Kirby G-Five and the Kirby G-Four vacuums.
- The principles of caveat emptor apply, but when you can't find a discontinued piece anywhere else, this is a good alternative.
- Obviously, caveat emptor applies, but you can usually find good shoes at fair prices.
- But caveat emptor definitely applies, especially with eBay.
- The free business cards concept rings true with Caveat Emptor--let the buyer beware.Advertisement
- Add this is the fact that DSL isn't available everywhere, won't work with fiber optic cables and its Caveat Emptor.
- However, so long as you adhere to the caveat emptor adage, there is no reason not to scour sites like eBay and even Craig's List for discounted Maidenform bras.
- The rule of caveat emptor applies, but if you shop carefully, you can make a killing.
- As anyone who regularly searches the popular online auction site eBay knows, the principle of "caveat emptor" prevails.