Emme sentence example
- It is built on the left bank of the Emme and is 14 m.
- It is mainly watered by the river Aar, with its affluents, the Kander (left), the Saane or Sarine (left) and the Emme (right); the Aar forms the two lakes of Brienz and Thun.
- (2) The Mittelland or Midlands, comprising the valley of the Aar below Thun, and that of the Emme, thus taking in the outliers of the high Alps and the open country on every side of the town of Bern.
- It is reckoned that there are 2430` "Alps" or mountain pastures in the canton, of which 1474 are in the Oberland, 627 in the Jura, and 280 in the Emme valley; they can maintain 95,478 cows and are of the estimated value of 462 million francs.
- The cheese of the Emme valley is locally much esteemed.Advertisement
- Jennifer Lopez and Mark Anthony - People magazine paid them a reported $6 million for pictures of Max and Emme.
- In February, 2008, she gave birth to twins, Emme Maribel Muniz and Maximillian David Muniz.
- Widely considered the first plus supermodel, Emme Aronson has parlayed her modeling career into being a fashion advisor, women's issues advocate and even a book author.
- She is the creator of me by EMME, a comfortable and stylish sportswear line sold through QVC.
- Emme Aronson is considered a pioneer for all plus size female models.Advertisement
- Emme, whose was born Melissa Miller, was raised by her divorced mother in Manhattan until age five when her mother remarried and moved the family to Saudi Arabia.
- Her family moved back to the States, settling in Houston, when she was high-school age and Emme went on to graduate from Syracuse University in 1985.
- Emme Aronson, previously married to Phillip Aronson, has parlayed her modeling career into becoming a fashion adviser, women's issues advocate and author.
- She is the creator of "Me by Emme", a comfortable and stylish line of women's sportswear sold through QVC.
- Lopez, who recently dropped her baby weight after giving birth to twins Max and Emme, is focusing on dance and yoga gear as well as a line of shoes.Advertisement
- Emme Aronson: She's known as the first plus size supermodel.
- More to Love is hosted by plus-sized supermodel Emme.