Embolization sentence example
- arterial tumor embolization in two cats with pulmonary carcinoma.
- CONCLUSION: We conclude that embolization is a safe and effective method of controlling refractory epistaxis in patients irradiated for NPC.
- fibroid embolization for symptomatic leiomyomata Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Abstract Objective: To evaluate the role of uterine artery embolization as treatment for symptomatic uterine myomas.
- uterine artery embolization should not be routinely recommended for women who desire future fertility.Advertisement
- At the present time, however, uterine artery embolization should not be routinely recommended for women who desire future fertility.
- Embolization: A special material is injected into the vessel blocks blood flow, which helps control blood loss from a bleeding birthmark or reduces the size of inoperable growths.