Emboli sentence example
- emboluspeople have a family tendency to develop pulmonary emboli.
- embolusT of the chest shows glue emboli in the pulmonary arteries.
- embolus>Small pulmonary emboli may cause chest pain, and sometimes coughing up of blood.
- embolusnation revealed no evidence of peripheral emboli or vasculitis.
- embolusures should be splinted to reduce pain and the risk of fat emboli.Advertisement
- embolusise during decompression reduces the amount of venous gas emboli.
- embolusations of pulmonary function due to foreign body emboli are common but significant respiratory symptoms appear to be unusual.
- Many conditions exist that may cause secondary pulmonary hypertension, including heart failure, lung disease, drug use, pulmonary emboli, sleep disorders, altitude sickness, and systemic diseases, such as lupus.