Elrond sentence example
- Take him to the small dry cave where the insignificant crack is, and when the nasty goblin appears, throw Elrond at him.
- Yet unbeknownst to her (or the reader), Aragorn has already pledged himself to Arwen, Elrond's daughter, a half-elven lady as far above him in station as he is above Eowyn.
- It is this sword that he passes down to Frodo when his nephew accepts the role of Ring Bearer at the Council of Elrond in the first volume of The Lord of the Rings.
- Hadhafang is the sword carried by Arwen Evenstar daughter of Elf-lord Elrond in the Lord of the Ring movies.
- He comes to Rivendell at the summoning of Elrond and pledges to protect Frodo and the One Ring on their journey.Advertisement
- Elrond - Elrond is among the eldest of the Elves still living in Middle Earth.
- It is eventually Elrond who reforges the sword of Narcil to present to Aragorn, bidding him to take up his rightful place as the King of Gondor.
- She and Elrond journey into the West when the One Ring is destroyed.
- Arwen - The daughter of Elrond, Arwen is deeply in love with Aragorn and releases her grace so that she may stay and marry him.
- Aragorn is raised in secret after his parents are killed and Elrond waits many years to tell him the truth of his birth.Advertisement
- This corruption is why Elrond, Galadriel and Gandalf all refused to take possession of its seductive power for fear that it would ultimately corrupt them as well.
- Despite Elrond's urging that he throw it into the fire, Isildor was quickly swayed by the ring's power and he escaped into the wilderness with the One Ring.
- In addition to the One Ring, other ring bearers included Galadriel, Gandalf and Elrond who were all in possession of rings of power.
- Council of Elrond - This fan site named after the father of Arwen includes multiple language links and support information.