Elmore sentence example
- The more viscous descriptions of mineral oils have also been found suitable for use in the Elmore process of ore-concentration by oil.
- Elmore, Dumoulin, Cowper-Coles and others have prepared copper cylinders and plates by depositing copper on rotating mandrels with special arrangements.
- At the large and important Premier mine in the Transvaal the Elmore process, used in British Columbia and in Wales for the separation of metallic ores, has been also introduced.
- The mean annual rainfall for the entire state in 1903 was 16.60 in.; the highest amount recorded was at Murray, Shoshone county (37.7 0 in.) and the lowest was at Garnet, Elmore county (5.69 in.).
- In the Elmore process oil is employed to float off the materials which adhere to it, while the other materials remain in the water, the oil being separated from the water by centrifugal action.Advertisement