Elin sentence example
- Elin collected well, beat the last defender and cleverly deceived the keeper to score.
- The principal summits are Olympus overlooking the Gulf of Salonica; Musalla (9631) and Popova Shapka (8855), both in the Rhodope system; Liubotrn in the Shar Dagh (8989); Elin, in the Perin Planina (8794); Belmeken in southern Bulgaria (chain of Dospat, 8562); Smolika in the Pindus range (8445); Dormitor in northern Montenegro (8294); Kaimakchalan in central Macedonia (8255); and Kiona in Aetolia (8235).
- Before Tiger Woods had all of the legal trouble associated with his divorce from his wife Elin, he another issue: the fact that he was being financially impersonated.
- Tiger Woods always managed to fly under-the-radar personally, but that all changed when he started dating Swedish model, Elin Nordegren.
- Tiger and Elin will welcome their first child in 2007.Tiger has remained close to his family.Advertisement
- He met his wife, Elin, when she was working as a nanny for a fellow golfer.
- Golf great Tiger Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, became first-time parents to daughter Sam Alexis on June 18.
- Rumors immediately began to surface, including speculation that Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, had been arguing before the crash.
- Tiger Woods - Woods cheated on his wife Elin with over a dozen women.
- Was it the 12th or 13th mistress that did it for Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordergren?Advertisement
- Many are reporting that Elin was seen packing a truck full of boxes and other items in preparation for taking herself and her children back to Europe.
- Some reports say the Elin will get $80 million if she stays with him for seven years.
- In August 2010, Woods and Swedish beauty Elin Nordegren finalized their divorce, leaving the former Mrs. Woods a cool $100 million.