Eliade sentence example
- On the Phanariote period see P. Eliade, De l'influence francaise sur l'esprit public en Roumanie.
- Of his pupils there was one whose influence became decisive: Ion Eliade (Heliade), afterwards also known as I.
- A contemporary of Bolintineanu was Grigorie Alexandrescu (1812-188'5), also a pupil of Eliade.
- They suffered in consequence of the philological confusion brought about by Eliade and his assistants,.
- Asaki (1788-1871), a second Eliade, helped to inaugurate a literary reform in Moldavia; but the result was disappointing, until the literary society known as the Junimea was started, in the 'seventies, by Titu Maiorescu (b.Advertisement