Eleven-year-old sentence example
- In other cases the leaves last several years, as in conifers, and may sometimes be found on eleven-year-old shoots.
- Dissensions broke out among the Shoans, and after a desperate and futile attack on Theodore at Debra-Berhan, Haeli Melicoth died of exhaustion and fever, nominating with his last breath his eleven-year-old son Menelek 2 as successor (November 1855).
- Forty-four eleven-year-old Gypsy Traveler pupils across England agreed to take part in this unique, longitudinal study that was funded by the Nuffield Foundation.
- In 1736, Claudius Aymand performed the first successful appendectomy on an eleven-year-old boy.
- Eleven-year-old Lindsay Lohan captured hearts with her film debut in Disney's 1998 remake of The Parent Trap.Advertisement