Eleutheropolis sentence example
- ELEUTHEROPOLIS (Gr.
- The first of these is the modern Beit Jibrin (see Eleutheropolis), the second is Tuffuh, near Hebron.
- from Eleutheropolis on the S.
- When Eusebius placed MwpavIel near Eleutheropolis it is not likely that he is thinking of Mareshah (Maresa), for he speaks of the former as a village and of the latter as a ruin 2 m.
- from Eleutheropolis.Advertisement
- Tell-es-Safy, possibly the Gath of the Old Testament, 6 m.from Eleutheropolis.
- As Betogabra it is mentioned by Ptolemy; the name Eleutheropolis dates from the Syrian visit of Septimius Severus (A.D.