Elementary-aged sentence example
- School often presents a challenge to elementary-aged children, especially those with special needs or who are emotionally less mature than their peers.
- The people who performed these atrocious crimes are much older than elementary-aged children, but there has been a lot of talk about the fact that they may have been playing violent video games since they were very young.
- Even elementary-aged children can help clean up parks, read to younger kids or the elderly, or work with environmental groups planting trees.
- Merriam Webster's Elementary Dictionary is a smart choice for elementary-aged learners.
- Elementary-aged kids enjoy the speed and exhilaration of motorized toys.Advertisement
- Sand sports are also popular with elementary-aged kids.
- Many elementary-aged kids and teens are sleep deprived.
- While Nick.com offers lots of games for older children, Noggin games for kids, or Nick Jr., brings games and activities to the younger crowd-toddlers and preschoolers, as well as some games for early elementary-aged kids.
- Group games are best for large parties and most elementary-aged children.