Electroplankton sentence example
- Interacting with this wide and wild variety of Electroplankton is as simple as sliding the stylus across the touch screen.
- Electroplankton is perhaps the strangest Nintendo DS game to roll out of Nintendo's doors.
- Electroplankton is an amazing toy and is a huge hit with everyone, even people who would otherwise never touch a video game.
- Designed by artist Toshio Iwai, famed Japanese melder of music and visuals, Electroplankton plays like a piece of touchable art.
- There are a total of ten sound games in Electroplankton, each one represented by a different underwater creature.Advertisement
- The most game-like of all the Electroplankton modes, Hanenbow are small tadpole-like plankton that leap out of the water along a pointed green leaf.
- The most immediately pleasing game in Electroplankton, Rec-Rec features a row of four fish and a looping backbeat.
- Mutter "Electroplankton rules!" then try out one of the nearly two dozen voice altering options and listen as Volvoice plays your words backwards, faster, slower, and inside out!
- Electroplankton has received a very limited release in North America.
- With famed artist Toshio Iwai behind the game, an amazing set of sound toys to play with, and an enormously positive fan response, Electroplankton is turning into a surprise hit.Advertisement
- Snatch your copy of Electroplankton and see just why they should.
- Electroplankton is a difficult game to describe.
- Electroplankton is a great music making toy, or more accurately, a sound toy.