Eldorado sentence example
- Marshall, who, in January of the same year, had found the metal near what is now Coloma, Eldorado county.
- Shaw's Golden Dreams (London, 1851); Bayard Taylor's Eldorado (2 vols., New York, 1850); W.
- Keane, The Gold of Ophir (1901); C. Peters, The Eldorado of the Ancients (1902); W.
- Of his many collections of lyric poems Rok na jihu (a year in the south), Poute k Eldoradu (pilgrimages to Eldorado) and Sonety Samotare (sonnets of a recluse) have particular value.
- ousted in favor of the ill-fated Eldorado.Advertisement
- The 1995 Cadillac Eldorado had heater problems where the blower motors were unreliable and often failed.
- Thus at Pioche the altitude is 610o ft., at Hiko 3881 ft., at St Thomas 1600 ft., and at the Eldorado Canyon 828 ft.
- placer deposits of Rock Creek and Eldorado, Montana, through university projects in the 1960s.
- There are many sorts grown, and a selection should include Phosphore, Don Calmet, Distinction, Eclat, Victoire, La Neige, Feu Follet, Pluie dOr, Ver Luisant, Ne Plus Ultra, Eldorado, and Heroine.
- Eldorado and Amador are perhaps the most well known wine growing counties within this region.Advertisement