Elasmobranch sentence example
- Almost exclusively parasitic in the intestine of Elasmobranch fish.
- The adults occur in Elasmobranch fish, the metacestode encysted in Teleosts.
- The Cestodes of Elasmobranch fish offer more convincing examples of independent growth of the proglottides, for these are often set free with only the male organs developed, and each attains twice the size of the parental strobila.
- elasmobranch fish.
- elasmobranch eggs may range from 50 to 95 %, based on collection of beached eggcases.Advertisement
- elasmobranch species present, their distribution and any seasonal migration.