Eisenstadt sentence example
- From 1760 to 1790 he remained with the Esterhazys, principally at their country-seats of Esterhaz and Eisenstadt, with occasional visits to Vienna in the winter.
- There can have been little personal intercourse between them, for Haydn was rarely in the capital, and Mozart seems never to have visited Eisenstadt; but the cordiality of their relations and the mutual influence which they exercised upon one another are of the highest moment in the history of 18th-century music. " It was from Haydn that I first learned to write a quartet," said Mozart; it was from Mozart that Haydn learned the richer style and the fuller mastery of orchestral effect by which his later symphonies are distinguished.
- Bach's sonatas; then the medium itself began to suggest wider horizons and new possibilities of treatment; his position at Eisenstadt enabled him to experiment without reserve; his genius, essentially symphonic in character, found its true outlet in the opportunities of pure musical structure.
- Eisenstadt; pop., 2951), which contains a magnificent castle of the Esterhazy family, built in 1683 and enlarged in 1805.
- He was born at Kis Marton (Eisenstadt) on the 7th of September 1635.Advertisement
- At his summer palace of Kis Marton (Eisenstadt) he erected a monument to Haydn.
- A purely structuralist account of the issue is represented in Eisenstadt's From Generation to Generation (1956 ).
- A purely structuralist account of the issue is represented in Eisenstadt 's From Generation to Generation (1956).