Eisenmenger sentence example
- Untreated atrial septal defect can lead to pulmonary hypertension, chest infection, Eisenmenger's syndrome, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, stroke, or right-sided heart failure.
- Eisenmenger's syndrome-A condition in which high pressures in the pulmonary arteries cause them to thicken.
- Eisenmenger's syndrome is a serious condition that leads to heart failure and can result in death by age 40 if left untreated.
- Two variations of septal defects include atrioventricular canal defect and Eisenmenger's complex.
- Eisenmenger's complex is a ventricular septal defect coupled with pulmonary high blood pressure, an enlarged right ventricle, and sometimes an aorta that is not positioned correctly.Advertisement