Eisenberg sentence example
- His infatuation for Kunigunde of Eisenberg caused his wife to leave him, a.nd after her death in 1270 he married Kunigunde, who had already borne him a son, Apitz or Albert.
- For a few years Waldeck was divided into Wildungen and Eisenberg, but in 1692, when the Wildungen branch died out with George Frederick, the imperial field-marshal, the whole principality was united under the rule of Christian Louis of Eisenberg.
- Saxe-Gotha was even more subdivided; and the climax was reached about 1680, when Gotha, Coburg, Meiningen, Romhild, Eisenberg, Hildburghausen and Saalfeld were each the capital of a duchy.
- Educated at first at Eisenberg, he proceeded to Jena, where he studied philosophy under Hegel and Fichte and became privatdozent in 1802.
- See Back, Chronik der Stadt and des Anttes Eisenberg (Eisenb., 1843)Advertisement
- Among the more characteristic of these schemes adopted at various times may be mentioned those of Miguel (1891), Eisenberg (1891), and Lehmann and Neumann (1897).
- The chief seats of trade and manufacture are Altenburg the capital, Ronneburg, Schmdlln, Gdssnitz and Meuselwitz in the Altenburg division; and Eisenberg, Roda and Kahla in the Saal-Eisenberg division.
- Handbook of Child Psychology, edited by William Damon and Nancy Eisenberg. 5th ed. New York: Wiley, 2000.
- Eisenberg. What to Expect the First Year, 2nd ed. New York: Workman Publishing Co., 2003.
- Written by Dr. Arlene Eisenberg, this book is a classic among pregnancy publications.Advertisement