Eiri sentence example
- 7 b Eiri Kpovov f31os).
- biro .w ara -rou Kvpiov titµc v 'Iyroii X pcvrou 71-paxOEVTa Eiri Hovriou HeXdrov: also " Gesta Salvatoris Domini ...
- In the sphere of the concrete sciences where law obtains only ws Eiri To 7roX6 this ideal of science can clearly find only a relative satisfaction with large reserves.
- The Septuagint favours (I) by its rendering Eiri (cdXlov Tou €i Oous in Samuel (it omits the words in Joshua); the Vulgate has in libro justorum in both places; the Syriac in Samuel has Ashir, which suggests a Hebrew reading ha-shir (the song), and in Joshua it translates " book of praises."
- He sat in her judgment court Eiri.Advertisement
- Tit 7rov Kai Zfvin Eiri epovov izyay€ 4aµa, 1.93.