Eight-week sentence example
- Six grapheme-phoneme correspondences are taught each week and over a seven- to eight-week period the main 42 phonemes of English are covered.
- It will then be moved to Sharkham Point for the eight-week long project to extend the existing sewage outfall by about 50 meters.
- Phase one was completed by contractors and shopfitters Roe over the eight-week summer holiday in 2003, and it has revitalized the Union building.
- One British hospital reported no fewer than 24 such cases over an eight-week period.
- New York will host the Radio City Christmas Spectacular for an eight-week run, but other cities join in the yuletide fun this year, including Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Nashville and Toronto.Advertisement
- Mommy Moments: This eight-week course is free for moms and extremely simple to enroll in.
- Mommy Moments-This website offers moms and dads the opportunity to join an informative and free eight-week online parenting course.
- The classes at the Vancouver Yoga Center run for eight-week sessions, but you can start in the middle of a session for a reduced fee.
- For new students, even those who cannot touch their toes, there is an eight-week beginner series of classes led by experienced safety-conscious instructors.