Eid sentence example
- See Ditterich, Rosenheim in Oberbayern (Munich, 1870), and Eid, Aus Altrosenheim (Rosenheim, 1906).
- The parish of Walls, in the west, is said to contain more voes, whence its name (an erroneous rendering of the Norse waas), than all the rest of Shetland; while the neck of land at Mavis Grind (Norse, maev, narrow; eid, isthmus;.
- Only the undiluted solution reduced the virus titre by 4 log 10 EID 50.
- role-playing exercise turned into a public performance for the Eid festival.
- For instance, a simple role-playing exercise turned into a public performance for the Eid festival.Advertisement