Egon sentence example
- The last bishop was Franz Egon von Fiirstenberg (d.
- to force his partisan Cardinal Wilhelm Egon von Furstenberg (set FURSTENBERO: House) into the electoral see of Cologne; the bombardment of Genoa; the humiliation of the pope in Rome itself by the marquis de Lavardin; the seizure of the Huguenot emigrants at Mannheim, and their imprisonment at Vincennes under pretext of a plot, precipitated the conflict.
- Inspirations include Gustav Dore, Egon Schiele, bottoms and people who make, wear or appreciate ladies knickers.
- Brett Dean is thinking of writing his BCMG work for voice and ensemble, setting poetry by Egon Schiele, the famous Expressionist painter.
- In 1964, Egon Zimmermann rode Fischer skis when he won the gold medal in the downhill at the Innsburg Winter Olympics, a feat that was a first for the company.Advertisement