Egham sentence example
- He had resided in England since the rebellion of 1745, and in 1747, a downpour of rain having prevented the departure of Frederick, prince of Wales, from the Egham races, Bute was summoned to his tent to make up a whist party; he immediately gained the favour of the prince and princess, became the leading personage at their court, and in 1750 was appointed by Frederick a lord of his bedchamber.
- bank of the river Thames, England, in the county of Surrey and the parish of Egham.
- EGHAM, a town in the Chertsey parliamentary division of Surrey, England, on the Thames, 21 m.
- In the immediate neighbourhood, though included in the parish of Egham, Surrey, is Runnimede Island, where King John signed the Magna Carta.
- Egham >>Advertisement
- swan sanctuary in Egham to be cleaned and rehabilitated.
- They were then put in the back of a van and taken to the swan sanctuary in Egham to be cleaned and rehabilitated.