Eggert sentence example
- The few literary men, whose work was done and whose books were published abroad, were only concerned with the past, and Jon Vidalin is the one man of mark, beside Eggert Olafsson, who worked and wrote for his own generation.'
- 1688; Gunnar Palsson, the author of Gunnarslag, often printed with the Eddic poems, c. 1791; and Eggert Olafsson, traveller, naturalist and patriot, whose untimely death in 1768 was a great loss to his country.
- The first modern scientific work is the Iter per patriam of Eggert Olafsson and Biarni Paulsson, which gives an account of the physical peculiarities - fauna, flora, &c. - of the island as far as could be done at the date of its appearance, 1772.
- Eggert in the Florentine Renaissance style, was built in 1889-1893; it is crowned by a cupola 115 ft.
- This is adorned with statues and frescoes by modern German artists, and has near it the chemical, physical, botanical, geological, seismological and zoological institutes, also the observatory, all designed by Eggert and built between 1877 and 1888.Advertisement
- Nicole Eggert - Played Summer Quinn on Baywatch.
- Eggert was also on the show Charles in Charge along with former Fit Club contestant Willie Aames.
- Co-stars included Pamela Anderson, Brooke Burns, Nicole Eggert and a host of others.
- Nicole Eggert is a model and actor who starred in Baywatch for two seasons and played Ginger in the reality show The Real Gilligan's Island.