Egcg sentence example
- catechin esterase activity that converts EGCG to EGC was found in the saliva.
- A catechin esterase activity that converts EGCG to EGC was found in the saliva.
- When purchasing green tea make sure the label states that the green tea used is standardized for caffeine and EGCG.
- If you are currently taking Velcade, a cancer medication, the EGCG in green tea may reduce its usefulness.
- Green tea extract contains a polyphenol known as EGCG.Advertisement
- At least one scientific study has suggested EGCG may be beneficial for memory and brain function.
- This particular supplement states it contains the same amount of EGCG as that found in nine cups of green tea.
- Green tea contains caffeine as well as a chemical called epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG.