Effulgence sentence example
- effulgence of the sun.
- effulgence of the glory " of God, the " very image of his substance.
- In the Wisdom of Solomon it is the sharer of God's throne (71-6.pfapos), the effulgence of the eternal light and the outflow of His glory (Wisd.
- The Dream of Herod traces an evolution from dark, brooding introspection to dawning effulgence.
- In the events which ended in the emancipation of the A erican colonies from the monarchy, Burke's political genius shonwith an effulgence that was worthy of the great affairs over w ich it shed so magnificent an illumination.Advertisement
- 3 (" effulgence of the [Shekinah] glory").