Edwardi sentence example
- He wrote a Chronicon Angliae temporibus Edwardi II.
- et Edwardi III., which deals with the history of England from 1303 to 1356.
- Some doubt exists concerning Geoffrey's share in the compilation of the Vita et mors Edwardi II., usually attributed to Sir Thomas de la More, or Moor, and printed by Camden in his Anglica scripta.
- The word wapentake seems to have been first applied to the periodical meetings of the magnates of a district; and, if we may believe the 12th century compilation known as the Leges Edwardi, it took its name from the custom in accordance with which they touched the spear of their newly-appointed magistrate with their own spears and so confirmed his appointment.
- Skene (Edinburgh, 1871-1872); Andrew of Wyntoun, The Orygynale Cronykil of Scotland, edited by David Laing (Edinburgh, 1872-1879); Gesta Edwardi de Carnarvan, by a canon of Bridlington, edited by W.Advertisement
- Another work of his, of not much importance, is a chronicle entitled Recapitulatis brevis de gestis domini Edwardi, ?'c. He is probably not the author of other works commonly attributed to him.