Edw sentence example
- Whatever may have been the law, it is certain that, notwithstanding the statutes of Edw.
- In regard to the execution of these promises, the jurisdiction of the ecclesiastical courts was possibly traversed by c. 15 of the Constitutions of Clarendon; but allowed by the statute 13 Edw.
- A trace of this remains in i Edw.
- The j udicial committee held that the rights of the parishioners are expressly defined in the statute of I Edw.
- Photo lithographed by Edw.Advertisement
- In the reign of K Edw III, William Clinton died without heirs; his lands escheated to the Crown.
- M (Charter) Wed; gr 15 Feb 1327, by K Edw III to Henry de Percy, the king's kinsman.
- In 1289, K Edw I claimed the fair and ordered the sh to proclaim it in his name.
- On 12 Aug 1315, K Edw II granted a Wed market to Bartholomew de Baddlesmere (CChR, 130026, p. 282).