Eduardo sentence example
- His name is Eduardo, and he is my cousin.
- While the band was on break, Eduardo entertained them with some Spanish guitar.
- You said Eduardo was your cousin.
- The topographical labours of Cosme Bueno and Unanue were ably continued at Lima by Admiral Don Eduardo Carrasco, who compiled annual guides of Peru from 1826.
- The important work of Mariano Eduardo Rivero, of Arequipa, 1 The city of Lima produced two saints, the archbishop St Toribio, who flourished from 1578 to 1606, and Santa Rosa, the patron saint of the city of the kings (1586-1616), whose festival is celebrated on the 26th of August.Advertisement
- Among Peruvian naturalists since the advent of the republic, the most distinguished have been Mariano Eduardo Rivero, the geologist, mineralogist and archaeologist, and his friend and colleague Nicolas de: Pierola, authors of Memorial de ciencias naturales.
- The federal palace and the church of Santa Rosa are examples of the work of the celebrated Mexican architect, Francisco Eduardo de Tresguerras (1765-1833), who restored the church of Santa Clara also.
- There are three railway lines in operation in the state - one running from Victoria to Cachoeira do Itapemirim (50 m.), and thence, by another line, to Santo Eduardo in Rio de Janeiro (58 m.), where connexion is made with the Leopoldina system running into the national capital, and a third running northwesterly from Victoria to Diamantina, Minas Geraes, about 450m.
- Eduardo, 13, from Angola doesnÃ¢t decorate his home with fairy lights and glass baubles at Christmas.
- Loren Roberts squandered a five-stroke lead, then won a sudden death playoff over Eduardo Romero to capture the Senior British Open yesterday.Advertisement
- It is impossible to give a full overview of all of the Flamenco dancers over the ages - names such as Eduardo Cansino Sr.
- Eduardo Xol - Eduardo is a designer as well as a musician.