Edrisi sentence example
- 627, and in 1154 Edrisi (first climate, tenth section) mentions Chinese glass.
- Under the Arabs the growth and manufacture of the cane spread far and wide, from India to Sus in Morocco (Edrisi, ed.
- These were followed by a mediocre edition of the Arabic text of Edrisi's Description of Spain (1799), with notes and a translation.
- The Arabic geographer, Edrisi, who lived about r roo, is said by Boucher to give an account, though in a confused manner, of the polarity of the magnet (Hallam, Mid.
- de Goeje's Edrisi, Leiden, 1866: Premier Climat, 1st 4 sections).Advertisement