Edn sentence example
- A large number of earlier monographs on special points are cited in the 9th edn.
- Fruin, Geschiedenis der Staatsinstellingen in Nederland tot den val der Republiek, edn.
- Notes: Details above replicate Corvey 2nd edn, where ' Advertisement ' indicates female authorship.
- molecular cloning: Laboratory Manual 2nd edn New York, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory chapter 10, pp 59-61.Advertisement
- toxicology in man and animal, 2nd edn.
- Being an account of their medicinal and other uses, chemical composition, pharmacological effects and toxicology in man and animal, 2nd edn.