Edmonds sentence example
- Edmonds and G.
- Freistaaten (Berlin, 1874); Wood and Edmonds, Civil War in the United States (London, 1905); T.
- Grosart's reprint (1872) in the Fuller Worthies Library, was published by Mr Charles Edmonds in his Isham Reprints (1895).
- comeback king Noel Edmonds, 56, won the Best Daytime Show trophy for Channel 4 hit show Deal or No Deal.
- I was taken inside by a rather dishy looking guy (who looked a lot like Noel Edmonds) to the delivery room.Advertisement
- British Horse Society President Noel Edmonds said: " I know the panel had a tough time choosing just 10 new laureates.
- Charles Edmonds, Bad Angels Partial vehicle wrap of a 17 seat minibus for Queen's College.
- Edmonds: 6/10, much to be expected, some good points but very verbose.
- Edmonds, in Classical Review (June, 1909), pp. 9910 4 (text, trans., comment.) and on the text of the "Ode to the Nereids" in Classical Quarterly (October, 1909).
- The same evening she learned of the news, Murphy was seen at the premiere of Dreamgirls with Tracey Edmonds, ex-wife of singer "Babyface" Edmonds.Advertisement
- According to Edmonds, the couple have been dating for over a month.
- Men can also get in on the action with Johnston and Murphy, Allen Edmonds, and many others.