Edie sentence example
- Sienna Miller plays 1960s socialite and Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick in the biopic Factory Girl, set for a September 2006 release.
- Sienna Miller plays 1960s socialite and Andy Warhol 's muse Edie Sedgwick in the biopic Factory Girl, set for a September 2006 release.
- Edie,Honestly, I can't give you specifics.
- Sheridan made her comeback on Desperate Housewives, but is rumored to have had celebrity implants long before her sultry character Edie Britt ever graced the small screen.
- She plays the role of cynical and sexy divorcee Edie Britt to perfection on Desperate Housewives.Advertisement
- Among the ladies who call Wisteria Lane home are Edie (now deceased), Susan, Bree, Gaby and Lynette.
- Nicollette Sheridan: The sultry actress was best known for her long-running role as Paige Matheson on Knots Landing, before landing the role as Edie Britt.
- The FDIC has an online Electric Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) that can help you calculate the insurance coverage of your deposit accounts.
- EDIE will calculate coverage for as many as 40 personal and business accounts owned or co-owned by a depositor.
- EDIE will also calculate up to, and beyond, the $250,000 amount.Advertisement