Edentulous sentence example
- Dimorphognathus, from West Africa, is the unique example of a sexual dimorphism in the dentition, the males being provided with a series of large sharp teeth in the lower jaw, which in the female, as in most other members of the family, is edentulous.
- of which (toads, for instance) are entirely Ivc, Inferior vena edentulous.
- edentulous patients without prior review by a dentist.
- edentulous participants and non-parametric tests were used (Kruskal-Wallis and logistic regression ).
- edentulous people.Advertisement
- edentulous lower jaw and can be used to treat most mandibles.
- edentulous sample remained non-significant.
- In partially edentulous patients, periodontal pockets may act as reservoirs for pathogenic organisms.
- 2), or membranaceous and polished, hairy or smooth, oval or round or bean-shaped, or of some less simple pattern; the valves may fit neatly, or one overlap the other, their hinge may have teeth or be edentulous, and their front part may be excavated for the protrusion of the antennae or have no such " rostral sinus."