Ecossaise sentence example
- His other efforts in this latter direction are either slight and almost insignificant in scope, or, as in the case of the somewhat famous Ecossaise, deriving all their interest from being personal libels.
- Even the best of his later books, the Philosophie ecossaise (4th ed., 1863), the Du vrai, du beau, et du bien (12th ed., 1872; Eng.
- During the ecossaise, which she also danced with him, Anatole said nothing when they happened to be by themselves, but merely gazed at her.
- They danced the ecossaise and the Grossvater.
- He alone could play on the clavichord that ecossaise (his only piece) to which, as he said, all possible dances could be danced, and they felt sure he had brought presents for them all.Advertisement