Economistes sentence example
- Boisguilbert's works were collected by Daire in the first volume of the Collection des grands economistes.
- Schelle, in Journal des economistes, July 1888).
- de Gournay (1712-1759), who was also an earnest inquirer in the economic field; and round these two distinguished men was gradually formed the philosophic sect of the Economistes, or, as for distinction's sake they were afterwards called, the Physiocrates.
- of the Principaux economistes, published by Guillaumin, Paris, with preface and notes by Eugene Daire; also his CEuvres economiques et philosophiques were collected with an introduction and note by Aug.
- of the Collection des economistes (1846).Advertisement
- (1847) of the Collection des principaux economistes, where they are accompanied by the notes of Say, Malthus, Sismondi, Rossi, &c. The Principles was first "naturalized" in Germany, says Roscher (though another version by Von Schmid had previously appeared), by Edward Baumstark in his David Ricardo's Grundgesetze der Volkswirthschaft and der Besteuerung iibersetzt and erletutert (1837), which Roscher highly commends, not only for the excellence of the rendering, but for the value of the explanations and criticisms which are added.
- Buchez," in Journal des economistes for 1865.