Economides sentence example
- Steve and Annette Economides have worked hard to earn the title of "America's Cheapest Family."
- With a name like Economides, you would think saving money would be second nature.
- Contrary to popular belief, Economides is really Steve and Annette's last name.
- Although you might expect that the Economides children would be a bit embarrassed by their parent's frugal tactics, all five of the kids are quite experienced at saving money themselves.
- If you're struggling to balance your household budget, you may be wondering if you can pick up a few helpful tips on saving money from the Economides.Advertisement
- As a supplement to their newsletter, the Economides released America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money in 2007.
- Obviously, much of the advice from the Economides is best suited for families with multiple children.
- Visit the HomeEconomiser Web site to learn more about the Economides family and their tips for frugal living.
- You may also find some money saving inspiration in the tale of Steve and Annette Economides, nicknamed America's Cheapest Family for their commitment to living a frugal lifestyle that minimizes the impact of an economic recession.