Ecj sentence example
- More often than not, however, the judicial activism of the ECJ has been a force for good.
- The roots of this erosion lie in the ECJ's increasingly rigorous interpretation of the freedoms enshrined in the EC Treaty.
- The Case law of the ECJ Post Suzen Suzen now represents the established orthodoxy of the ECJ.
- Page 6: ECJ Yes to positive action could affect UK; recent rulings from the European Court of Justice.
- Page 6: ECJ victory on part time pensions leaves questions unanswered; Recent rulings from the European Court of Justice.Advertisement
- Indeed in the past, a referral by the Commission to the ECJ was synonymous with a conviction of the recalcitrant party.
- Page 6: ECJ Yes to positive action could affect UK; Recent rulings from the European Court of Justice.