Ecija sentence example
- ALIAGA, a town of the province of Nueva Ecija, Luzon, Philippine Islands, about 70 m.
- Having made himself master of Ecija and having despatched a detachment under Moghith against Cordova, Tariq took Mentesa (Villanueva de la Fuente) and marched upon Toledo, which he soon conquered.
- Ecija, a town of southern Spain, in the province of Seville; on the Cadiz-Cordova railway and the left bank of the river Genii.
- From an early period the shoemakers of Ecija have been in high repute throughout Spain; woollen cloth, flannel, linen and silks are also manufactured.
- Ecija, called Estija by the Arabs, is the ancient Astigis, which was raised to the rank of a Roman colony with the title of Augusta Firma.Advertisement