Echium sentence example
- At the same time there is often a change in colour in the flowers, which are red in bud, becoming blue as they expand, as in Myosotis, Echium, Symphytum and others.
- A departure from the usual regular corolla occurs in Echium and a few allied genera, where it is oblique; in Lycopsis it is also bent.
- - Viper's Bugloss (Echium vulgare), about 4 nat.
- Echium maritimum, Willd.
- Echium pomponium: hardy, 4 ft., rosy-pink.Advertisement
- It is represented in Britain by bugloss (Echium) (fig.
- These four divisions taken in the order of their assumed priority of invasion or habitation are: (1) the "Neanderthal" type, which is found in the districts of the shats and the adjoining Matmata table-land in the south, and in the "Kroumir" country of the Echium sericeum, Vahl.
- Vipers Bugloss (Echium) - Handsome plants of the Forget-me-not-order, the finer kinds of which, though superb in the open gardens of S.