Echinorhynchus sentence example
- A, Five specimens of Echinorhynchus acus, Rud., attached to a piece of intestinal wall, X 4.
- - A longitudinal section through the anterior end of Echinorhynchus haeruca, Rud.
- This is by far the largest family and contains the commonest species; the larva of Echinorhynchus proteus lives in Gammarus pulex and in small fish, the adult is common in many fresh-water fish: E.
- A, The larva of Echinorhynchus proteus from the body cavity of Phoxinus laevis, with the proboscis retracted and the whole still enclosed in a capsule.
- - Fully formed larva of Echinorhynchus proteus from the body cavity of Phoxinus laevis (from Hamann).Advertisement