Echeloned sentence example
- The mountain chains, which from their peculiar geologic character are known as of the "Basin Range type" (not exactly conterminous in distribution with the Basin), are echeloned in short ranges running from N.
- were echeloned to their left, and the VIII.
- was echeloned forward in the Soglio d'Aspio salient, and a group of Customs Guards battalions held the edge of the Val d'Astico.
- Thereupon the various Bulgarian columns echeloned back to the right of this division, hastened their march, and part of the 3rd Div.
- The more northerly range, the TransIli Ala-tau, swings away to the north-west, and is continued in the echeloned ranges of Kandyk-tau, Kulja-bashi, Khan-tau and the Chu-Ili Mountains, the general altitudes of which lie between 4000 ft.Advertisement