Ece sentence example
- The rig is used to carry out full-scale bus rollover tests which conform to the ECE Regulation 66.
- Early childhood education (ECE) programs include any type of educational program that serves children in the preschool years and is designed to improve later school performance.
- Children living in low-income households are less likely to be enrolled in ECE than those children in families living above the poverty line.
- However, studies also indicate that ECE produces persistent gains on achievement test scores, along with fewer occurrences of being held back a grade and being placed in special education programs.
- One extensive study found that people who participated in ECE were less likely to be on welfare as adults compared to those who had not received any early childhood education.Advertisement
- Even modest improvements may justify the costs of ECE.
- Some studies show that for every dollar invested in quality ECE citizens save about $7 or more on investment later on.