Ecclus sentence example
- 14), and distinguished ancestors (Ecclus.
- 12a; see Ecclus.
- For the old external law they substitute the internal law: conscience is recognized as the power that approves or condemns conduct Nivxii, Ecclus.
- If, as is possible, Ecclus.
- 20, and see Ecclus.Advertisement
- 22) and oppose it as nonmoral, while the latter, probably accepting the law as divine, by laying most stress on the universal side of religion, lose sight of its local and mechanical side (see Ecclus.