Ecce sentence example
- Seeley in Ecce Homo) to call Socrates the " creator of science."
- of Ecce Homo.) Nor did so superhuman a claim crush him, or deprive his soul of its balance.
- Seeley's Ecce Homo (1865).
- a Similar development of the idea of the one ecclesia as including all members of all local 1 Ecce Homo, ed.
- ICCE surgery has more complications related to vitreous disturbance (i.e., cystoid macular edema, retinal detachment and corneal decompensation) than ECCE.Advertisement
- ecce enim ex hoc beatam me dicent omnes generationes.
- ecce homo.