Eca sentence example
- Jose Maria Eca De Queiroz >>
- The offenders used metal cutters to remove bollards from security shutters at ECA Tools in Henley Road.
- The delay is causing consternation in the drives sector which has been counting on the ECA to deliver a boost in sales.
- inoculated with a suspension of Eca.
- The ECA is, by force of the common law, a constitutional statute.Advertisement
- MAIZE, or Indian Corn, Zea Mays (from ea or "eca, which appears to have been " spelt," Triticum spelta, according to the description of Theophrastus), a plant of the tribe Maydeae of the order Gramineae or grasses (see fig.
- Prior to joining the ECA he was a senior official at the World Bank.
- Adrian is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA) for functional training and a bosu integrated expert by ECA World Fitness.