Ebers sentence example
- In the Ebers papyrus, 1550 B.C., mention is made of blisters, ointments, clysters, mineral and vegetable drugs.
- Ebers, Durch Gosen zum Sinai; E.
- Safford (New York, 1882); Ebers, Der Kaiser (1881).
- Ebers, Egypt, Descriptive, Historical and Picturesque, translated from the erman edition of 1879 by Clara Bell, new edition, 2 vols.
- The finest non-religious papyrus known, the Ebers Papyrus, is a vast collection of receipts.Advertisement
- Of these, the Sothic date furnished by a calendar in the Ebers Papyrus of the 9th year of Amenophis I.
- See Richard Lepsius, by Georg Ebers (New York, 1887), and art.
- Lincke, Kambyses in der Sage, Litteratur and Kunst des Mittelalters, in Aegyptiaca: Festschrift fiir Georg Ebers (Leipzig 1897), pp. 4 1 - 61; also PERSIA: Ancient History.
- Another early reference to aloe and its healing properties is found in the Egyptian Papyrus Ebers, the oldest preserved Egyptian medical texts dating from approximately 1500 BC.