Eberjey sentence example
- Figleaves.com has a wide assortment of maternity underwear from designers like Eberjey Maternity, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Blossom Mother and Child, and more.
- At Sleepyheads, you'll find a very retro baby doll with an ultra-modern matching boyshort by Eberjey.
- Eberjey lingerie is designed to bring out a women's inner beauty.
- Eberjey lingerie, which is commonly misspelled as Eberjay, is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
- Eberjey (pronounced ebb-er-zhey) means "joy" in Nigerian.Advertisement
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October 2006, Eberjey donated 25 percent of the proceeds from its India lace boy thong sales to the Susan G.
- Eberjey lingerie caters to women who prefer comfort and fit over anything else.
- In 1999, Eberjey introduced its signature French briefs -- also known as boy shorts -- at a lingerie show in New York, and they were an instant success.
- While Eberjey's lingerie line is extremely popular with everyone from college students to celebrities, the company realized that women cannot live by lingerie alone.
- In 2002, a small line of swimwear was created and consists of bathing suits, coverups and accessories, all providing the same flattering styles and comfortable designs that had already been a part of Eberjey's philosophy for so many years.Advertisement
- From camis to boy thongs, each item of the Eberjey lingerie line belongs to one of many fun and flirty collections.
- For retail or wholesale returns, check with the store with which the Eberjey lingerie was purchased.